A recipe I found on the BBC Good Foods site.
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons tomato paste
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• About six or seven medium-sized potatoes
• 4 garlic cloves
• The juice ½ lemon
• About a handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 365 °F (185°C).
2. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl combine the oil, tomato paste and paprika. Set aside.
4. Peel the potatoes and cut them into roughly ½ to ¾ inch chunks. Keep them in water to stop them discoloring.
5. Drain the potatoes thoroughly and tip them into the bowl of oil & tomato mixture.
6.Using a large spoon toss the potatoes until all are covered with the mixture.
7. Squash the garlic in its skin with the flat of a knife, remove the skin, and place the garlic on a baking sheet.
8. Tip the potatoes onto the sheet and arrange in a single layer.
9. Season well with salt and pepper, then place the sheet in the oven.
10. Roast for 20 mins.
11. Remove the tray, toss the potatoes, and return tray to oven.
12. Raise the oven temp to 385° (195°C).
13. Roast for 15 minutes.
14. Remove the tray from the oven, sprinkle the lemon juice over the potatoes and return the tray to the oven.
15. Roast for a further 5 minutes.
16. Remove from the oven and transfer the potatoes to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the parsley.
(The photo on the contents page shows the potatoes served alongside deep-fried cod.)